A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a User or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the User. The User's browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so -called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent the temporary or stored cookies from/in the security settings.
Without your express consent -through the enabling of cookies in your browser- SPORTSNET will not link stored data in cookies with personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the User to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements of an order, the buying process an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content for video or sound broadcast or sharing content via social networks.
- Customization Cookies : those that allow the User to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the User’s terminal such as would be the language, type of browser through which they access to the service, the regional setting from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of Users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by Users of the service offered. For it, your browsing is analyzed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: : These ones, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces in the website, tailoring ad content to content of the requested service or use made of our website. So we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising Cookies: they are those that enable the management, in the most efficient way, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor had included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on User behavior obtained through continued observation of their browsing habits, allowing developing a specific profile to display ads based on it.
- Third Party Cookies: The Web of SPORTSNET can use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Website by the User, and for providing other services relating to website activity services and other Internet services.
SPORTSNET’s own cookies used on this Web site are as follows:
- Cookie Name: PHPSESSID
Purpose and Content: Used to control the maintenance of the session and confirm that the User has accessed correctly
Expires: At the end of the session
This website uses mainly Google Analytics, an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc. domiciled in the United States with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043.
Specifically, the Google Analytics cookies SPORTSNET uses are as follows:
- Cookie Name: _gat
Purpose and Content: Used to differentiate between different tracking objects created in the session. The cookie is updated each time you send data to Google Analytics.
Expires: 10 minutes from its creation or modification.
- Cookie Name: _ga
Purpose and Content: Used to distinguish Users of the Web
Expires: 2 years after its creation or modification.
Although this cookies-blocking option in your browser may not allow you full use of all the functionality of the Website.
You may allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer, pointing to the most common way of example:
If you have questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact SPORTSNET via info@SPORTSNET.es